From The Architect
"The goal of the design is to create a uniquely livable community that reflects the progressive nature of the context, to create places with identity. The site planning and architecture respond directly to the urban scale, fabric, and culture of its surroundings. The master plan is guided by the principles of connectivity and placemaking. The architecture is inspired by the notions of progress, change, and motion. The project embodies the future of. urban living."
Sleek modern design meets a high-end, futuristic vibe at this upscale apartment property. A palette of neutral textures, subtle green accents, warm natural woods, leathers, geometric furniture, and a carved stone reception desk adds drama and impact.
The Artwork at VOX
- Smart thermostats.
- High-efficiency HVAC systems.
- Energy efficient windows with solar shades.
- Bike parking.
- 40,000 sq ft of solar power generation.
- Drought-tolerant landscaping requires minimal water.
- Low-flow toilets, and reduced flow sinks and showers.
- Weather-controlled irrigation system to conserve water.
Health and Well-being
- Onsite fitness center and pools for fitness.
- 100% smoke free.
- VOX utilizes acoustical treatments for shared amenity spaces for noise reduction.
- VOX is a 3-minute walk to the La Cienega/Jefferson Station on the Expo line which provides easy access into Downtown LA and Santa Monica.
VOX Safety Protocols
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders
Strict Disinfecting Schedules
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Adhering to Social Distancing Guidelines
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Staff Office Space Separated
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby